Tuition Assistance is available through the Bishop's Scholarship Fund and school grants.
To Apply for Tuition Assistance for the 2019-20 school year:
- Go to our Schools Facts page
- Select Grant and Aid Assessment
- Be sure to have your 2017 1040 Tax Return and Relevant Schedules & 2018 W2 Forms
- If you cannot locate your return and need a transcript, contact the IRS (800-908-9946)
- If you do not file taxes, request verification of non-filing from the IRS (800-908-9946)
- Scan and Upload supporting documents
- Pay $30 application processing fee. (Only one application required per family)
The deadline for returning families is March 15. The deadlines for new families is April 15.
For more information on the Bishop Scholarship Fund, please visit www.foundationsineducation.org
If you are a new family enrolling at All Saints after the deadline and would like to be considered for tuition assistance, through school grants, please complete the Grant and Aid application at www.FACTSmgt.com/aid
and submit required supporting documentation. After completion of this step, please schedule an appointment with the administration.