Tuition Assistance is available through the Bishop's Scholarship Fund and school grants.
To Apply for Tuition Assistance for the 2021-22 school year:
- Go to our Schools Facts page
- Select Grant and Aid Assessment
- What documents will I need?
• 2020 W-2 Forms (W-2s are mailed out in January by your employer. If not received by January 31,
contact your employer.)
• 2019 or 2020 IRS Federal Tax Return, including any supporting Schedules (If you do not receive W-2s, you must submit 2020 Tax Return.)
For more information on the Bishop Scholarship Fund, please visit www.foundationsineducation.org