Although our campus is currently closed, your school search does not need to be put on hold. Choosing the right school is one of the most important decisions you can make. We are here to support you throughout the process. Please take time to join us for a virtual open house.
Start with a Virtual Visit!
The best way to experience our school is through a visit. While our physical campus may be closed, you can get the All Saints experience through our virtual open house, conversations with our Admissions department, administrators, teachers and more.
Steps to Admission
All Saints Catholic School has an open enrollment policy and accepts students on a year-round basis. The application process requires a number of steps for completion. See steps outlined below.
Checklist for Applications
- Visit our Virtual Open House
- Submit an application for admission
- Include an official copy of the child’s birth certificate (full size)
- Include a copy of the Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Include Application fee of $275.00 (non-refundable)
- Open a tuition payment account with Facts
*If applying to 1st– 8th grade: Progress report and test scores from previous school (See release of records