For returning families…
Thank you for once again choosing to invest in a Catholic education for your child!
STEP 1 Return your Registration packets and $150 fee ($100 if on or before January 19, 2018) to the School Office.
Submission Deadline: January 19, 2018.
STEP 2 Complete and verify Billing and Tuition Payment Information.
- Go to our Schools FACTS page
- Enter your FACTS username/password. New student families will be asked to create an account.
- Contact FACTS if you have lost your username or password
- Select 2018-2019 school year from the down drop down menu
- Complete and verify demographic information
- Complete and verify existing students. If you are enrolling a sibling, or new student, add them to your account.
- Complete and verify your financial information
- Select “set up new payment plan” to choose your tuition payment plan.
- Note the appropriate FACTS administration charge (payable after May 1)
- Tuition Payment Plan Options:
- 1 annual payment in full (due in July): no fee
- 2 semi-annual payments (due in July and January): $10 FACTS administration fee
- 9 monthly payments (due July-March): $45 FACTS administration fee
Tuition payment plan accounts will be activated by the school after May 1. You will receive an email confirmation from FACTS upon activation of your account. FACTS administration charges are payable within 7 days of activation.
STEP 3 Apply for Tuition Assistance.
- Go to our Schools Facts page
- Select Grant and Aid Assessment
- Be sure to have your 2016 1040 Tax Return and Relevant Schedules & 2017 W2 Forms
- If you cannot locate your return and need a transcript, contact the IRS (800-908-9946)
- If you do not file taxes, request verification of non-filing from the IRS (800-908-9946)
- Scan and Upload supporting documents
- Pay $30 application processing fee. (Only one application required per family)
The deadline for returning families is March 16. The deadlines for new families is April 15.
For more information on the Bishop Scholarship Fund, please visit www.foundationsineducation.org