Steps to Admission
All Saints Catholic School has an open enrollment policy and accepts students on a year-round basis. The application process requires a number of steps for completion.
Start with a Visit!
The best way to experience our school is through a personal visit. Come to one of our “Take a Look Tuesdays," a drop-in open house each week while school is in session from 8:30-10am for a tour!
Arrange a Tour!Can’t come on a Tuesday? Please contact our Director of Admissions: Mrs. Denise Vuoso at 203-847-3881 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a personal tour, observe our school in action, and meet our wonderful staff, teachers and parents. In addition, we recommend a Shadow Day for students in Grades 1 through 8, to spend time in a classroom, and experience what a typical school day is like at All Saints Catholic School. Shadow Days take place on Thursdays.
Checklist for Applications
- Schedule a visit. (Take a Look Tuesday or a Private Tour)
- Submit an application for admission
- Include an official copy of the child’s birth certificate (full size)
- Include a copy of the Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Include Application fee of $275.00 (non-refundable)
- Open a tuition payment account with Facts
*If applying to 1st– 8th grade: Progress report and test scores from previous school (See release of records