"All Saints Catholic School, a ministry of Bishop Frank Caggiano and the Diocese of Bridgeport, is a Prek-8 private Regional Catholic School serving the Catholic parishes of St. Jerome, St. Philip, St. Thomas, St. Matthew, St. Joseph, and St. Ladislaus and the people of God of Fairfield County," Steven Virgadamo, Head of School.
Our Head of School Mr. Steven Virgadamo served as an Associate Director for the University of Notre Dame’s Alliance for Catholic Education Program and throughout his career has formed hundreds of school leaders. In 2018, The National Catholic Educational Association presented him with a Lifetime Achievement Award and referred to him as one of the most influential people in Catholic education in the last 25 years.
Mr. Virgadamo often shares what he refers to as the 5 root and core values of All Saints School:
Our goal is simple – Help our young scholars get to College and Heaven
- We have an Incarnation view of the world and hence there are no secular subjects
- We believe parents are the primary educator of their child(ren). We collaborate and partner with each parent in not just education, but the formation of each child.
- We believe that children learn differently and that every child can learn. Some young scholars learn by seeing, others by hearing and still others need to do something to grasp new information. All Saints master teachers work with parents and young scholars to incorporate the appropriate learning style for each student.
- We believe in a TRINITARIAN relationship and that scholars learn best when each young scholar, teacher and parent are actively engaged in the teaching-learning process.
- We believe that the deeper we drink of the beauty, goodness and joy of the Gospel message the more capable we are of creating communities and even nations that respect human dignity and our hearts to life-giving transcendent truths.
Sr. Helen Prejean says: “I watch what I do each day to see what I believe.” At All Saints Catholic School we deliberately align building rituals, classroom instruction, communication, parental involvement, routines, procedures, artifacts and physical space to correlate with what we believe.
Mr. Virgadamo invites you to watch what we do each day and you’ll quickly see what we believe and why every young scholar should be at All Saints bound for College and Heaven.