“Love God, serve others”
In celebration of our 30th anniversary, and in the spirit of giving thanks for our blessings, we are asking all of our students to perform one act of service during the month of November.
What does this mean?
- We ask your child to perform one act of service during November. (ideas are here)
- Take a picture of your child (or a photo or drawing of something they have made or done, if you don’t want a picture of your child to be shared) performing this act of service.
- Pre-K to 5th Grade students should email the picture to your child’s teacher, (we’d love it if you’d also post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ascs30daysofgivingback or tag us on Facebook)
- Middle School students will have a Google Classroom page set up to share their photos
- Students will showcase their act of service during our week of giving the first week of December.
We hope this will be a meaningful time for you as a family to discuss what it means to volunteer, to serve others, and the change that we can bring into the world. We will encourage our students to have “an attitude of gratitude” for our many blessings as a school community.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. D’Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org